Know Your Rights
Teens Have Rights Too…
If you’re a teen living in Maine, you have rights. This section is all about your legal right to access sexual and reproductive health care.
As a teen you have the right to confidential, affordable:
- Birth Control, including Emergency Contraception
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Pregnancy Testing and Prenatal Care
- Abortion Services
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Care
- Emergency Care
- Health Services related to Sexual Assault
Want to learn more about your rights? Just click on the links to the left.
Comments are closed.