- Crisis Text Line is an anonymous, free text line for anyone needing to reach out in crisis. Counselors typically respond within 5 minutes. Visit crisistextline.org or text 741-741 from anywhere in the U.S.
- Covenant House Nineline Hotline
NINELINE (1-800-999-9999) is toll-free, a confidential crisis hotline that operates 365 days a year.
- Free Vibe
1-800-448-3000 ~ Freevibe offers information about tobacco and other drugs and links to videos and other resources from the National Anti-Drug Campaign.
- GLBT National Help Center
All ages hotline: 1-888-843-4564 / Hotline for youth 25 and younger: 1-800-246-7743. Free, confidential phone and internet peer-counseling, information and resources for GLBTQ callers throughout the U.S.
- Maine Coalition Against Sexual Assault
Maine’s statewide sexual assault crisis and support line 1-800-871-7741 TTY 1-888-458-5599
- Maine Coalition to End Domestic Violence
Operates a statewide domestic violence helpline at 1-866-83-4HELP(4357)
- Maine Crisis Hotline
1-888-568-1112 ~ This Maine-based hotline provides someone to talk with if you’re feeling depressed and don’t know where to turn.
- Maine Tobacco HelpLine
1-800-207-1230 ~ The Maine Tobacco HelpLine answers your questions and offers friendly support.
- National Abortion Federation
1-800-772-9100 ~ For unbiased information about abortion and about other resources, including financial assistance.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
1-800-799-SAFE(7233) Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- National Runaway Switchboard
Call 1-800-RUNAWAY if you are a teenager who is thinking of running from home, if you have a friend who has run and is looking for help, or if you are a runaway ready to go home.
- Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network
1-800-656-4673 ~ RAINN operates the National Sexual Assault Online Hotline, a secure web-based hotline.
- The Trevor Project
1-866-488-7386 ~ The Trevor Project provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) youth.
Comments are closed.